Thanks to the Bluetooth function, Apple TV can be paired with a variety of devices, whether Bluetooth headphones or speakers. In just a few steps you can decide which speakers and headphones to use for the sound. When you connect your Apple TV to Air Pods, you can easily listen to music, switch channels, and play and pause content. Here’s how you can connect AirPods to Apple TV.
Connect AirPods to your Apple TV
- Place your AirPods in the charging case with the lid open.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the charging case until the LED status flashes white.
Do the following on your Apple TV:
- Choose Settings.
- Use your Apple Siri Remote. Use your Apple Siri Remote
- Choose your AirPods from the list of available devices.
If you’re curious about how to remove your AirPods from your Apple TV-connected devices, here’s how:
- Open the settings in your Apple TV setup.
- Select Remote Devices and click on the Bluetooth option.
- There you can see the connected devices. Click your device and tap Forget Device.
- You have now removed your Air Pods from Apple TV.
You can double-tab any of them to pause and resume the video. When you take an Air Pod out of your ear, it automatically pauses the audio or video that you are playing. And if you just put your Air Pods back in their pocket and close the lid, they might get disconnected.