LBB’s sales shrink by 41% to 8.6 Cr in FY21, losses by 46%

The sales of LBB shrink in FY21 by 41% to 8.6 Cr, losses by 46%

The pandemic has affected businesses across the board. The size of unicorns like Ola and growth companies like Beardo and Ustraa has shrunk over this period. Similar effects can also be seen on the local discovery and e-commerce platform Little Black Book (LBB).

Little Black Book operating revenue decreased 40.97% to Rs 8.63 billion in FY21 from Rs 14.62 billion in FY20. The sale of services (mainly commission or platform fee) contributed 92% to the total collection in LBB and the remaining 8% came from the e-commerce business.

Read more The sales of LBB shrink in FY21 by 41% to Rs 8.6 Cr, the losses at Enttrackr decrease by 46%.

Leave a Comment