The marriage certificate is a formal copy of the marriage certificate from the NSW Births, Deaths & Marriages Registry. It is often used to establish a person’s identity.
This can begin by taking any number of days from 3 to about 15 days. However, it is recommended that you register the marriage as soon as possible as there is a fee for post-marriage registration delay.
How do I register a marriage online?
- Follow these steps to apply for a marriage certificate online:
- Just go to the official website,
- Fill out the application form with the correct information
- Submit your application form
- Download and print the form and receipt.