Of course, you can always pay for a website and a third party service to get your phone contacts. Google makes it easy to access the contacts that you have stored on your device or SIM card. In all cases, you can restore these contacts to a new phone or other device. Your contacts need to be saved in your Google account. The excellent thing is that when you set up your Android device, you’ve surely moved your contacts to Google by now.
How do I restore Gmail Android contacts?
- Find out by going to Gmail
- Tap the grid icon in the top right corner
- You can automatically sync it with whatever device you have
- You can turn off auto sync at any time, or choose which apps to sync.
You can search for lost Android contacts on your SIM card.
- Go to “Contacts” on your phone.
- Find the “Menu” button at the bottom right of the page (three vertical dots).
- Contacts to be displayed
- Slide “All Contacts” to “ON”
When “OFF” is used to show all contacts on Android.
Retrieve deleted contacts from Android directly
Just download the Android data recovery software. Open it on your desktop.
- Connect your Android phone
Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. The device is also automatically identified by the computer.
- Start debugging mode on your Android phone
Android Data Recovery will detect your version of Android and instruct you to enable USB debugging mode on your phone to manage your phone on your computer.
- Select the contact to be restored
You can also use this app to retrieve deleted text messages or recover lost photos / videos from your Android phone.