The Trickypedia Disclaimer States As:
Trickypedia is in compliance with 17 U.S.C.512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
(1) If your copyrighted material has been posted on Trickypedia or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
(2) The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.trickypedia.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
(3) Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to [email protected]
(4) Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
(5) Trickypedia does not promote any kind of copyrighted material as it is against Google Adsense. We believe in ” Quality ” of our content.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it ?
We Collect Emails For Notifying Our Readers For New Article.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We Dont Share Data with Anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.