The legal obligation for women, young people and people with disabilities to have access to 30% of public procurement opportunities is implemented as part of the AGPO program, which was officially launched in Nairobi County on October 16, 2013 by His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta was launched.
Follow these simple steps to apply for an AGPO certificate.
- Log in to the AGPO website
- Please click on the register and enter your details and email address. You also need to set a password.
- When you’re done, an activation link will be sent to the address you provided.
- Open your email and search your inbox or spam email for initiation.
- Start your AGPO account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Log into your AGPO account using the page you open via the link. Enter the email address and password that you entered.
- Enter your business information and attach the required scanned documents.